ABC (Autism Behavioral Center) was recently established in 2016, with the objective of bringing quality ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis) therapy to Kuala Lumpur. Charlene, the co-founder of ABC (previously the founder and director of Autism Consultancy) initially received training from USA and local supervisors. Charlene has a total of 8 years of ABA experience, working with children and teenagers affected primarily with Autism and learning difficulties. Charlene possess a Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) from HELP University College, and a Certificate in Special Education Needs and Learning Difficulties; and is also a Certified Play Therapy Practitioner.
ABC is striving to bring quality support, training and supervision by trained and qualified therapists. The lack of support and qualified therapists has driven ABC to provide all of the above.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT?
- Team of consultants with a combined total of 15 years of experience working with individuals in the spectrum
- Dedicated team of experienced therapists
- Strategic location and pick up service from lobby
- Dedicated individual rooms for intensive 1:1 ABA therapy
- In progress: paperless and viewing the progress online
- Monthly progress meetings with your team of therapists and consultants
- Daily reports provided
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
Who are our therapists?
All our therapists have a minimum diploma/degree in Psychology, Education, Special Needs or related fields only. All therapists are personally trained by our Director (Charlene) and team trainers for a total of 100 hours before being assigned to children for ABA therapy.
All our therapists have received CPR and Safety training, as well as background checks by prior employers and references.