ABC is proudly awarded South East Asia’s Best Private Autism Intervention Clinic in 2023 in the South East Asia Business Awards, and we the largest 1:1 ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Center in Malaysia, with 40 individual therapy rooms; this ensures each child’s learning environment is conducive with little distractions to maximize learning in ABC. Each child’s education is individualized according to the child’s IEP (Individualised Education Plan) and ability.
ABC is supervised directly by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) ensuring high-quality ABA therapy is delivered according to international standards.
ABC is located in Bangsar (HQ), Subang and Ampang; all within well developed, and well connected neighbourhoods, delivering upscale, dynamic urban lifestyle in Klang Valley.
Children as young as 15 months can be enrolled into intervention, including teens and adults as well. ABC supports families from various countries including USA, Australia, UK, Africa, Russia, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Philippines, India, Maldives, U.A.E. to name a few.
Intervention is conducted solely in the English language.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT?
- Team of consultants with a combined total of 15 years of experience working with individuals in the spectrum
- Dedicated team of experienced therapists
- Strategic location and pick up service from lobby
- Dedicated individual rooms for intensive 1:1 ABA therapy
- In progress: paperless and viewing the progress online
- Monthly progress meetings with your team of therapists and consultants
- Daily reports provided
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
Who are our therapists?
All our therapists have a minimum diploma/degree in Psychology, Education, Special Needs or related fields only. All therapists are personally trained by our Director (Charlene) and team trainers for a total of 100 hours before being assigned to children for ABA therapy.
All our therapists have received CPR and Safety training, as well as background checks by prior employers and references.