ABC (Autism Behavioral Center) is located prominently on Jalan Maarof, Bangsar.
ABC is currently the largest 1:1 ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Center in Malaysia, with 40 individual therapy rooms; this ensures each child’s learning environment is conducive with little distractions to maximize learning in ABC. Each child’s education is individualized according to the child’s IEP (Individualised Education Plan) and ability.
ABC is supervised directly by our Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Ms. Dita Chapman who has been working in the field for over 14 years. An in-house BCBA ensures high-quality ABA therapy is delivered according to international standards. Additionally, our Case Supervisors have an average of 4 years of experience in the field, while all therapists received over 500 hours a month of training and supervision monthly.
ABC supports families from all over the world, 50% of our current families are expatriates and 50% are local.
Call us to enrol your child today!
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT?
- Team of consultants with a combined total of 15 years of experience working with individuals in the spectrum
- Dedicated team of experienced therapists
- Strategic location and pick up service from lobby
- Dedicated individual rooms for intensive 1:1 ABA therapy
- In progress: paperless and viewing the progress online
- Monthly progress meetings with your team of therapists and consultants
- Daily reports provided
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
Who are our therapists?
All our therapists have a minimum diploma/degree in Psychology, Education, Special Needs or related fields only. All therapists are personally trained by our Director (Charlene) and team trainers for a total of 100 hours before being assigned to children for ABA therapy.
All our therapists have received CPR and Safety training, as well as background checks by prior employers and references.